Just for fun… I will watch this movie! All you need to be pretty is to feel pretty. Your aura just eminates towards everything. If you feel pretty, it follows that you will make yourself pretty – get-up and dress-up, your attitude also improves, and rest the automatically switch to a nice You!
I have been trying to lose weight for quite sometime and I have been successful in losing to up to 13 kilos when I did Reboot with Joe in 2016. I drank juice for 30 days. I thought it would be hard but it’s doable. I did it twice and in both occassion – i gained all back the weight I lose. Damn it!
The problem was: I never had a clear view of what is my goal. I just wanted to lose weight, I wanted to be fit and skinny but I never thought of what should me my goal weight. Then I have no maintenance plan, which happens to be the reason why I wasn’t able to keep what I lost. Damn!
I learned my lesson well.
Now, I am doing it again. I don’t give up. I can’t give up on myself especially now that my body is the one telling me I have to do something about it otherwise the pain in my knee is not going away. So, I am doing it again but this timeI am going to incorporate everything that I have learned.
Starting weight: 82 Kilos
Goal weight: 65 Kilos
How am I going to do it?
Ripped in 30 (edited 20 minute workout) – 4 times a week. M,T, Th, F.
Yoga Meldown – 2 times a weekevery Wed and Fri.
– I will do a modified Reboot with Joe because juicing is so hard on your brain. At some point you will go crazy and I don’t want that to happen. I will try to be a lot nicer to myself this time by not doing it super strict.
– Breakfast – fruit, Lunch and Dinner – Juice
– Cheat days are welcome.
- REST on Sundays!
For a change, my son and I did the decors. He tugs my clothes and tells me to put ever decor that lands on his hands. My decors were all different styles and colors including the balloons with different shapes but it all blended well.
in the evening, we had Lallibella an her mom Kelly as our visitor. Jacob had a great mini birthday celebration.
I am overweight, with a big bulging tummy so I jouned the gym with the hope to get fit at forty. It has been a long time dream of mine to be fit and healthy. Ok I wanted to fit in a sexy dress or atleast the dress fits well.
Anyway, here I am with an aching knee due to that Fat Attack class traing. I guess, i will just have to cancel and stick to Bodypump instead.
I notice that in all the training lesson that I have joined, almost 99% are fit and sexy. that means that the remaining 1% is me. It’s kind of embarassing that I am the only one who is in bad shape, damn it. I get motivated by it though. It is achievable and that is the goal.
I also like that my body is shaping up. my weight is not changing though. i wanted to do the Reboot juicibg again but it makes crave more for food. So, I thought smoothie in the morning and juicing in the evening would be a good alternative.
The proble is, i eat everything during the day… damn! That is the problem of having toddler wherein I have to eat like him haha!
ok, enough said.. time to run the threadmill.
3 weeks ago, I heed my husband’s suggestion, i enrolled myself in the gym. I was a bit worried becaude I am slowly gaining back the weight I lose from rebooy juicing. And another reason is that I have to find a way to get out of the house and find a bit of socialization.
i committed 2 year contract at the gym.. goodluck to me. and i joined the training lessons instead of doing usual strength training. i love bodypump.
oh ti encourage me more, i dug up the pile if storage boxes just to get my beautiful gym bag. still looks new…
above all, i had to buy a new trainer shoe because my two trainers are no longer useful. One is about to retire and shredding bits by bits. the other shoe is killing my toenails and it really hurts.
i am on my 3rd week at the gym now. loving it!
learn to buckle his seatbelt in the airplane
try to drive?
be amaze on the big airplane
eat an ice cream
choose what to eat
buy an cool pilot’s hat
bring your own chair